The all new Flexi-Air Hybrid Mattress. Unlike the traditional foam mattresses used in today’s hospitals, the Flex-Air Hybrid Mattress has multilayer low-density foam encased in air cells. This unique design results in a lightweight mattress with less interface pressure to the patient. Special valves situated between the individual cells release air to immerse the patient into the foam. The foam then conforms to the patient’s shape to provide optimal comfort and support. As immersion increases, the load is distributed over more of the mattress’s surface area and pressure points are reduced.
- Anti-slip PU base with integrated handles to increase safety when in use and aid in transport and storage when not
- Special valves situated between the individual cells release air to immerse the patient into the foam
- Full welded high MVTR 4-way PU stretch cover to not only prevent fluid ingress but also increase comfort
- Multilayer low-density foam encased in air cells
- Side bolsters with contouring grooves and cutouts allow the mattress to better profile when used on hospital or aged care beds
- Sloped heel zone with clever cutouts to reduce pressure injury risk at the heels